(Trauma Informed Mind Body Program)
Join Emily Peterson, Jennifer Harvey, and Elizabeth Heller for the next installment of women's only TIMBo this February.
This program runs on Tuesdays, February 6th, 2018 through June 5th, 2018 from 7:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. (18 sessions, 3 absences are allowed). Click HERE to enroll.
STAY TUNED FOR FALL 2018 PROGRAM DATES!
TIMBo combines simple yoga-like movements, relaxation breathing, guided meditation, and a workbook-based approach to explore and better understand the impact of emotions such as fear, guilt, shame, and grief. Research has shown that upon completion of one full TIMBo program, participants’ symptoms of depression, anxiety, and trauma (PTSD) are significantly lower. Not only this, but women score significantly higher on a measure of self-compassion after participation in the program as compared to before.
TIMBo facilitates personal growth that will help participants navigate life’s tensions through:
- improved behavioral self-regulation through mindfulness
- a self-compassionate understanding of human survival responses
- social-emotional growth that promotes compassionate attunement to the self and to others
- strengthening the sense of self and promoting confidence in relationships
- developing a resilient worldview that enables participants to interact with life’s problems with composure and confidence
This program runs for eighteen weekly sessions, the first of which is an orientation.
Total non-refundable cost of the program is $450, plus an additional $15 for the workbook.
Please read this document before you sign up. You will be asked to sign a responsibility agreement before starting the program.