1. Where are you from and how long have you been in Boston?
I am originally from Edwardsville, PA and have lived in Boston since 2001.
2. What was your first yoga class like?
My first yoga class in 2001 was fun and scary. I just started law school and needed something to calm me down.
3. What’s your favorite pose to teach?
My favorite pose to teach is Warrior II (Virabhadrasana II). I love this pose!
4. As a practitioner, what pose makes you cringe?
5. Where can we find you when you’re off your mat?
You can find me taking care of my three sons: James (7), Eoin (almost 5), and Oliver (almost 2). They keep me pretty busy!
6. What drew you to teach prenatal yoga?
I came to prenatal yoga during my pregnancy with Oliver. I realized my desire was to teach yogi mamas instead of power yoga in order to help them through the ups and downs of pregnancy.
Be sure to check out Janine's Prenatal classes Sundays and Tuesdays.